nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

awesome.

Welcome. This blog is public. All the entries are my experience, my stories and everything about to me. Enjoy it!
Be Nice, Rude people not available.


Wednesday, January 19, 2011 @ 1:03 AM
0 +
Huuuhuuu

bile aq kuar mne2 pun...
msti nmpk kucing2 yg comey like my nephew...
hehe...
tapi...
stiap kli aq tgok depa...
aq rse kesian...
depa lapar...
aq xtaw nk wtpe...
lg2 ble aq tgok kucing betina yg bunting...
huhu...
aq dpt rsekn...
betapa payahnye hidup as animal...
even aq ni human...
but, i still can feel their feeling...
i hope...
when i become a rich woman...
i want to help them...
feed them...
live with them...
and take care of them...
may ALLAH bless me...



sometimes...
when i looked at human...
i feel so weird...
and sometimes make me cry...
we keep hurting each other...
why???
tepuk dada tanya selera...

Wallahua'lam

Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post