nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

awesome.

Welcome. This blog is public. All the entries are my experience, my stories and everything about to me. Enjoy it!
Be Nice, Rude people not available.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 3:04 AM
0 +
i'm sooooo SORRY

memandangkan setelah melalui hari yg cukup besar bg umat Islam...
iaitu sambutan Maulidur Rasul..
saya dengan sukacitanya ingin memohon maaf atas segala salah silap
secara sengaja atau tdk sengaja..
sedar atau tdk sedar kesilapan yg telah saya lakukan...
di samping itu, saya dengan sepenuh hati ingin mengatakan...
saya kini sudi memaafkan kesalahan dan kesilapan orang lain..
yg pernah menyakiti hati ini..
yg pernah melukai hati ini..



mungkin agak sukar untuk memaafkn dan meminta maaf..
tapi, saya telah berfikir bahawa tiada gunanya mempunyai perasaan benci terhadap org lain including YOU..
i know that u are really hurt because my behavior..
but i'm really hurt too because your attitudes..
it's not fair just u can take people's sympathy..
i don't need anyone attention..
but, i want everyone and u understand what is truly happened..
u know, i still love u and assumed u as my FRIEND..
eventhough....
u can't accept as well..
it's ok..
i understand ur condition..
but, only one thing i want to remind u..
this life is short..
only ur AMAL and PAHALA can help u when the time is come..
please change urself..
and don't ever complaint and sigh when someone reprimand u..
maybe it's good and benefits to u..
and maybe not..
i hope u read my post and don't think that i want to 'hurt' u again..
i just want my FRIEND be a nice girl and true MUSLIMAH..
hmm...
now, i need u all forgiveness..
and i will forgive u all mistakes..
insyaALLAH...



to MFU,
terima kasih menjadi kawan saya dan sentiasa berada di sisi saya..
saya minta maaf selalu marah dan salahkn kamu..
semua tu salah saya..
i hope u can forget that time..
forget it all..
may ALLAH bless u always..
i'll not forget ur kindness..
i make this open appologise because of u...
and myself..

to my FRIENDS,
saya nak minta maaf kat semua..
Aiisyah, Aishahtul, Lina, Farah Genius, Shafirah, and others...
nice to meet u all..

i hope this is the right decision..
and i hope u don't make me hurt again...
saya xkn mengulangi semula what u have done to me..
don't force me to be a revengeful person..
and don't make me to HATE u again...
WHAT YOU GIVE, YOU GET BACK...!!

p/s: maybe that words sound want to warn u..sory sgt3...TT_TT
dan grammar saya teruk...sorry2...huhu~
tegur klu salah....=)

Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post