nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

awesome.

Welcome. This blog is public. All the entries are my experience, my stories and everything about to me. Enjoy it!
Be Nice, Rude people not available.


Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
0 +
Missssss You All

RINDU....RINDU SERINDU RINDUNYA.....
lama kan lagu ni...
dedikasikan khas untukmu...
Siti 'Aiisyah

Aishahtul Afieqah

Puteri Yusra Haizum

Nur Farhanah

kapan kita bisa ketemu???
hmm...
bile ade mase kita boleh brkumpul semula...
my life is so stuck without you all in my side...
huhuhuhu~
nanti kita jumpe ea.......
aq tunggu !!!

Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post