nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

awesome.

Welcome. This blog is public. All the entries are my experience, my stories and everything about to me. Enjoy it!
Be Nice, Rude people not available.


Wednesday, October 23, 2013 @ 5:07 PM
0 +
Horror Movies

Okay, straight to the point ..
Lately, I often watching horror movies until dawn ..
Sound like crazy, right ?


I like this director .. 


His name is James Wan .. He is a Malaysian ..
Okay, that's surprising me ..
I fallin love with his movies .. (hahaha)


First, I'm watching Insidious at midnight with my friend ..



Padan muka aku .. Aku tak dapat tidur malam itu ..
Movie ini telah berjaya "menakutkan" aku sampai tak boleh tidur ..
Ada satu part yang juga telah berjaya membuatkan aku sakit jantung ..


(part ni lah .. grr~)


Overall, movie ini tergantung pada ending ..
Sebab itulah munculnya Insidious Chapter 2 ..
Starting with this movie, I watched James Wan's horror movie alone at the midnight ..




Movie ini menjawab segala persoalan dan menyelesaikan masalah yang berlaku ..
Jalan cerita memang terbaik .. Dan mudah difahami ..
Kenapa aku berkata sedemikian ??
Kerana kebanyakan horror movie yang aku tonton, susah nak difahami ..
In other words, COMPLICATED ..


Just watch this two movies ..
You will not regret ..
Have a nice day !!
Chiao ~



# I make this post to anyone that not have opportunity to watch this horror movie.. ^_^


Labels:


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post